This edition of the EV-Sys workshop is co-chaired by two H2020 EU projects, ELECTRIFIC and NeMo. It is a full day Workshop during which the latest European advances and R&D initiatives in the area of Electromobility will be thoroughly discussed during the morning session. Following that, a one hour panel discussion will take place to foster the dialogue between all involved parties in issues relevant to policy, market uptake and ongoing standardisation efforts for the identification of specific needs and next steps towards the wide adoption of EVs. The presentation of the accepted EV-Sys Worksho papers will follow, giving the floor to research to present tangible results. The EV-Sys demo/poster papers will be presented at the end during a dedicated session.
The Workshop structure is available below:
- 09:00-09:30 Opening/keynotes
- 09:30-10:30 Session:"European advances in the Electromobility area: the NeMo and ELECTRIFIC EU projects" (Part II)
- 10:30-11:00 Coffee break
- 11:00-11:40 Session: "European advances in the Electromobility area: the NeMo and ELECTRIFIC EU projects" (Part II)
- 11:40-12:45 Panel discussion: "Needs and next steps towards the wide adoption of EVs"
- 12:45-14:00 Lunch Break
- 14:00-16:00 Paper session
- 16:00-16:30 Coffee break
- 16:30-17:30 Demo/poster session
- 17:30-18:00 Overview/Conclusions